Advocacy Training is a service delivered by SEAP providing a range of courses for individuals and businesses wishing to learn the skills require to be an Advocate.
After delivering several successful projects for SEAP, Melon were asked to deliver a new corporate identity and website for Advocacy Training.
By working with the client to understand the booking and payment processes required, Melon established a complete wireframe prototype, before applying new corporate identity options to a fresh website design.
The finished result provides the following features:
• Course information and selection advice
• Online bookings for multiple candidates on any course unit or intensive course
• Course calendar
• Online payments via Paypal
• Dynamic creation of pro-rata invoices
• Bookings and course availability managed via Engine CMS
• Complete content management of website content via Engine CMS
• Fresh new logo and corporate identity
The website has been well received by users and is already taking bookings quickly and efficiently. We have also received some very kind words of thanks from the client, who are delighted with their new website design.
Take a look at the Advocacy Training website: www.advocacytraining.org.uk